The mission of our company is to provide affordable, reliable, and inclusive drop in care for families of all ethnic backgrounds, single family homes, families in the LGBT community, and busy families.
- The problem that we are solving is being able to provide drop in care for parents who may not be able to afford expensive daycare fees. Our service is also for parents who may need to run errands or need a date night and they do not have a reliable sitter for last minute plans.
- According to IBISWorld.com , the Day Care industry in the U.S. has grown and reached a revenue of 53 Billion in 2018. The number of businesses has decreased so that is why it is import for our business to open in our community so we can provide affordable care for children and parents can be worry free while they enjoy themselves or handle business.
- Our company product is offering affordable and flexible drop care for children who's parents can't afford expensive child care fees or can't find a dependable sitter.
- We are seeking funding to cover start up costs for our business. The funding will be spent on leasing a space (and pay up the rent for about 6 months) that can hold 25 kids at a time in four hour increments, also to pay our future employees 2 secretaries, 6 child care/ play providers, a janitor, accountant, legal fees, play equipment for the business, art supplies, desk, office supplies, stove, refrigerator, signage, business phone, wifi, and other items to suffice to starting up our drop in play service
- Our team consists of Yashima(Shima-onwer) Early Childhood Education Degree, Da'Mica(Dee-co-owner) Early Childhood Education Degree, we will employ 2 secretaries, 6 child care/play providers from the community, a janitor, an accountant, and several opportunities for internships with our business. This will help gain the support of the community.
- We (Shima and Da'Mica) would like to thank everyone in advance from the bottom of our hearts for even viewing our project. We really enjoy working in our community which is why every month we make care packages for the homeless in our community. We have always loved children as you can see from our pitch video. We hope that you guys believe in us the way we believe in ourselves and help to bring Play All Day & Night to reality by backing our project. Be Blessed