The purpose of this campaign is to provide rocket fuel for my mission to help overwhelmed moms find balance and achieve harmony through meditation & heart-centered living, enhanced & encouraged by essential oils.
Service to the Moms
With this project, I am providing practices and tools that these important women can use to tend to their own gardens and cultivate a more reflective and harmonious relationship within their own hearts and even their homes.
Opportunities are Endless
There are moms out there who are overwhelmed, stressed out, and feeling like they are carrying the weight of the world all on their own. Maybe they have tools, but they don't always know how to apply them. They are tired of being worn down and feeling as though they are failing or falling short from the mother they want to be. They are looking for guidance and asking the universe for help.
I know because I used to be one of those moms, and after 15 years of intentional self-growth & healing, I understand that if we want to manifest anything in our life experience, even relief from our unwanted emotions, then it's our inner responsibility.
And the moms, who are ready for my services & looking for these offerings, are ready to take back control of their life and create the change they want to see, from the inside out.
How I Got Here & Product in Development
In January 2021, I took a leap of faith and set out on a journey to start my own business Journey into the Soul LLC. I began by teaching meditation, mindfulness, and heart-centered living to those who felt called to me, my spirit & techniques. At the same time, I was making a slow exit from the Ph.D. program I was in, leaving with a second master's and following the path my soul was calling me on; I made my formal exit from the University this past May.
Recently, I have embraced clarity within my heart and recognize that I am being called to specifically work with and help mothers who are suffering from their own feelings of anxiety, stress, and overwhelm, TO find balance, achieve harmony, and live from the heart, SO that she can truly show up as the mother, woman, and individual she wants to be.
What Motivates Me? You see, I dropped out of high school at 16, had my daughter at 18, and my son at 20. For many of their first years, I was not only working full time and going to school full time but I was also fighting for full custody, and dealing with whiplash from abuse I'd experienced while with their biological father, and from other traumas in my own upbringing.
Though determined to break through and rewrite generational cycles, I vowed to continue working on myself, each and every day. To always be a better mother and person than I was the day before.
My children are now 15 and 13, and throughout my journey with life and motherhood, I have learned some very precious tools to help calm anxiety, stress, and overwhelm to achieve balance and harmony.
AND NOW!! I get to share some of these precious tools with other mothers who would benefit.
1. To help in this endeavor, I've just finished creating a self-paced audio course Mindful Momma: 4 Simple Practices to Find Balance, Achieve Harmony & Live from the Heart. This course includes insights, contemplations, meditations, and integration practices that can be enhanced with essential oils for those who choose. AND has been intentionally designed o help these beautiful mommas find more harmony in their lives. At this time, you can find out more about it by clicking here.
2. I have also just "soft-launched" a coaching program specifically designed for these amazing mommas. You can find out more about this by clicking here (please note, this page is not finalized and will go through some other minor revisions).
3. In the spring of 2023 I plan to host an intimate retreat for ~ 8 mothers, held on sacred ground in Estancia, NM for those that wish to dive deeper into some of the concepts presented in the course. For this offering, I have invited a prior student and master chef to help plan the menu (vegan & gluten-free) and help cook the food during the retreat.
How will Funding be Used?
I am currently a solopreneur & one-woman operation and even though I began my business in 2021, I feel as though, It really began with my formal leave from teaching at the University this past May. In many ways, it feels as though, I am just now working to get my business off the ground.
Thus the funding will be used as follows.
1. A little more than half of the funding will go to initial costs to reserve & secure the space for the Spring Retreat.
2. Some funding will be allocated to pay for year-end business costs & to ensure that I have the funds to renew my business for 2023.
3. Funding will be allocated to pay for New-Year costs for my business (i.e. Canva, web domains, etc.)
4. Funding will also be allocated for marketing my course, coaching program, and the spring retreat to launch them out into the world, so the mothers who would benefit from these services can find them.
5. If there is any additional funding left over after the above has been paid out, this will be placed into business savings to cover future costs for my business.
6. LASTLY, embedded in the crowdfunding request is $ to cover the fees that will need to be paid out to Ifundwomen for hosting this campaign as well as payment processing servers.
If you would like a breakdown of the costs for each of these things, please email me at [email protected]
Meet the Team!
My name is Khadíjih Mitchell-Polka (Kah-Dee-Jay) And I AM a Meditation Teacher, Intuitive, and the Founder of Journey into the Soul LLC.
My ambition, intention, and dedication are to help individuals find harmony & balance through cosmic guidance, meditation, and heart-centered living.
If you would like to find out more about me and my most recent work, CLICK HERE
Thank You to Backers & Funders!
Words alone do not express the magnitude of my gratitude for your help with this endeavor. I am ever so grateful for your decision to support this endeavor and help this work get out to the mothers who will most benefit from these services.
Thank you for your heart, thank you for your spirit, thank you for your support.