GoodBye Toys Charity’s mission is to help low-income children have a brighter tomorrow. We work with local title-one schools throughout Michigan to increase school supplies, toys, clothing, and food for children and families in need.
GoodBye Toys Charity wants to ensure every child has a hopeful future and can have the choice to go to college or trade school. Our goal is to start scholarship funds for low-income children in Michigan. The children receiving the scholarships will be of elementary school-aged so by the time they reach college-age, they will have a sizeable college fund.
- How we Help Children and Schools
GoodBye Toys Charity is helping the community in many ways.
- We collect and donate school supplies, toys, food, and clothing to children in the area.
- We hold family-friendly fundraiser events
- We fundraise for schools, churches, and clubs through www.goodbyetoys.com People can sell their gently used children items and a portion of the sale is donated to the school, church, or club holding the fundraiser.
The funding will be used in the following ways:
- Lawyer and Financial Planning Fees
- Money to Start the Scholarship Funds
- Marketing to Increase Revenue
- About our Founder and President
My name is Mary and I am the founder and President of GoodBye Toys Charity. After teaching for over twelve years, I felt like I was meant to help more children than just the ones in my classroom. I watched as so many children from low-income families struggled, from clothing, to food, or not having a holiday. I wanted to give these children a better education by ensuring their daily needs were met and assisting their families and GoodBye Toys Charity was created! I hope to truly change the lives of children so they can flourish today, tomorrow, and forever. The scholarship funds I am in the process of creating will positively influence a family’s life, giving a child hope where there may be none.
For more information about the founder, visit https://goodbyetoyscharity.org/about
- Your support is greatly appreciated and will give a child a new tomorrow.
For more information visit: www.goodbyetoyscharity.org
Shop, Sell, or Fundraise at: www.goodbyetoys.com
Follow Us on Facebook or Instagram: @goodbyetoys