Frequently Asked Questions:
How does a business owner contact an advisor?
- A business owner goes onto www.ceodirectline.com and clicks on the "advisors" tab. From there, they can read the profiles of all advisors and try to find one that has expertise in their industry. Within the industry, they would also look for niche areas such as production, marketing, cash flow management, etc. Once they find someone they feel they would like to talk to about the issues they need advise on, they click on the green button "Call Me". From there they are then connected to the phone system where they will be given instructions on what to expect before connecting and for their credit card.
What if the business owner did not feel it was worth the phone call?
- There is a 100% money back guarantee
Can the business owner make appointments?
- A business owner can make follow up appointments with the advisor. Each advisor has their own extension. They can be called directly on that extension.
Can the business owner hire the advisor to be an employee on site through CEO Direct Line?
- No, we are not a head hunter service and keep our focus on our core revenue stream, which is diversified through various advisors areas of expertise.
Do the advisors get to set their own rate per minute?
- Although this was thought about in depth, no. To make the revenue more predictable and to simplify the analytical reporting, I feel it is best to offer one price per minute based upon the category of expertise. If I can better forecast the revenue, I can make better decisions managing month-to-month.
How do the clients know the advisor is available?
- There have been status buttons programmed showing whether they are available, on another call or have them on hold. This is 100% managed by the advisor.