Born is about connecting business. We know that a successful business is a connected business.
I know as a business owner I have wasted time and money trying to find solutions to my business needs. From a speciality contractor to help with building restorations or software developers that can give me the equipment specialized to my business needs. Instead of searching online through web site after site born is there to simplify my search and connect me strictly to those in business and eliminate the consumer overflow that can weaken business communication.
BORN has the ability for continuous growth from the US to start to eventually launching world wide. With companies and entrepreneurs being made everyday, Born can raise these startups, increase their revenue and create new partnerships.
BORN is a network for business to connect, save time which saves money and allow for more growth with better connections. Born’s network gives resources to many that fight the brick wall in business. In fact 48% of women said their company would have done better or suffered fewer losses if they had a better connection of support and Born is just that.
The majority(60%)costs will be towards web development and design. The other 40% over legal protections and advertising costs.
Born will be created by the best US web developer companies, that boast a customer profile of Coca Cola, Verizon, HBO, and many other Fortune 500 companies. This is to start with the best quality by the best professionals, while working in the quickests time frame for best opening in a growing web based world. There will be 3 main sections to BORN's development and this will be handled by a team of professionals that specialize in each stage. There is development for back coding, development for front page and finally web design. You can follow our page on facebook as it grows and for updates, and everyone that donates will be tracked down to give promo codes for rewards when making profile.
Thank you all so much. We are going to make donating easy in addition helpful to you and your company/non profit.