- Our mission is to prevent hackers from stealing your data and taking your devices hostage, by giving you or your business the authority to verify what is happening with your data and devices in real time.
- We also are addressing issues to defend against racial and gender bias. IoT sensors in smart ecosystems will monitor you and your device activities in real-time. That very same technology can be used AGAINST you if you are black, brown, a woman, or transgender.
- IoT security market size is expected to grow from USD 12.5 billion in 2020 to USD 36.6 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.9% during the forecast period.
Infiltron solves these issues in real-time by:
- Providing a minimum of protected 3 Factor Authentication.
- Securing data and devices regardless of connectivity.
- Customizing our solution to your business system needs for strategic platform or dashboard integration.
- Analyzing user behavior for compliance in various business systems. We then provide data analytics to give context in supporting the business to solve problems facing the organization, cut cost, and foresee new innovations to improve system protection and processes.
- We are seeking funding to continue development for different use cases.
Our CTO has an 18-year background in Combat communications (Air Force), networking, high-level system administration for DoD, Aerospace, ISP, Financial, and Healthcare systems, and currently set to attain a Stanford University degree in Cyber Policy and Security. Our team consists of Georgia Tech PhDs in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence that have been a part of building innovative solutions. The following are a few of our innovations: Partpic (bought by Amazon), Lexus-Toyota (Augmented Reality technology for their innovation center), Blacc Spot Media (A compliant and secure video calling and chat app for lawyers), AT&T (Internet of Things Integration into a Mobile app).
I, the CTO, would personally like to thank our entire team and to our future investors for believing in us, thank you! Many blessing to each of you.