- This art gallery project is meant to help parents and students to appreciate and accept art as a high valued skill that can bring benefit and profit to the individual artist as well as the local community. By opening this art gallery, we can start exposing the students to not only to keep their paintings in their wardrobe, but share their art ideas to the people around and make it beneficial for themselves who have spent time and money and passion. With this in mind, art can be a competitive field just like science and technology.
- This project is to be projected in Penang, Malaysia. Only 10% to 15% of local individuals are exposed to this subject called art in the form of hobby or career. However, more than 80% of the population in Malaysia are not fond of learning the skill nor do they allow their children to master the skill. It has been passed on over the years that art is a field that doesn't contribute to the well being of a person as there is no market and there isn't a human who will purchase their end-products. With this in mind, not many individuals learn and even if they do, it's only when at their young age.
- The market size is from 1.5 million to 2 million. The opportunity is wide, but no one wants to give priority to the newbies. The market is made up of parents, business people and corporate. The income average of the art lovers / buyers are between $80000 to $200000 a year.
- The art galleries we have at current are only looking into profit and not into helping or supporting the community to expand their field of interests.
- We are running art classes and we gain art students who leave the progression progress once they are in their teens. The art gallery is our showcase to put up our students' end products which gives more room to school goers and young people who can expand their art skills. Besides that, the end products produced are also showcased to be sold to the public. This gives more confidence to the parents who are sponsoring their monthly art class fees to continue to let their children to master the field.
- We do not have the fund to open the art gallery as it requires a big amount of money. We are a small learning centre who are thinking on the future of the country and we want to make a difference. The funding received will be used for:
- The renovation of the premise
- lighting for different parts of the walls
- quality stationeries
- marketing / sales
- downpayment of the renting space
- office equipments
- Our team members consists of:
Finance officer to keep the accounts
marketing / sales officers
- With your help, we will make a big difference in our community. Parents and individuals will come to a realization and continue cultivating their skills.
- With your support, you are making a big positive turn around in our community mindset and culture.
- I want to thank each of you who are backing us up in our project. We really appreciate your support in funding our idea and you are apart of our idea, plan and dream to make art a priority.